When I'm with a client
Whether this is a family who I'm supporting to make a funeral, or an individual coming in to the healing room, I am tuning in from the get go. There is an internal process that goes on, where I am simultaneously surrendering to what's alive in the connection, what I can receive and sense, whilst also holding space, having a clear boundary about what we are here to focus on and achieve in this meeting.
There is a quality to how I interact that I would expect from any service that I receive from others!
I know that in that moment you are the focus, our time together is gold and I keep a sense of using this time to the very best that we can, given what we have in that moment.
I feel a joy and a deep respect in these encounters.
Something else is going on, this is not a text book encounter, this is multilayered, multidimensional interaction. And thats to say that the surrender part is essential so that I can truly hear what you are asking (even when you may not be able to put your finger on it yourself).
Blessed blessed blessed interaction, how amazing is Life?

No comments:
Post a Comment