Communicating with my clients, firstly with the funeral clients. Making sure that they know that I'm here is one thing. Mostly I don't hear anything back, sometimes I do, that's all I can do is leave the door open and that is enough.
Monthly newsletter? Let's concentrate on the blog first. getting a tone, making a pattern, finding a way to write.
I am committed and open to new ideas, that's for sure.
Open to connection, all about connection in some ways
I have often been listening out for what others want of me, and whilst I remain open to that, I am developing this year, a clearer idea of Me, what my sense is of the direction I am headed and the best use of my time. Being a little more clear cut.
I love the call that gives me a new client. From that moment, I am dedicated and focused on them.
I love the reaching out to have one to one therapy.
Everything else is more about spreading the word, connecting, riding on and with other's energies but these are the two sectors where I want to focus on gaining clients.

No comments:
Post a Comment